Summer CBD Salad Recipe
We’re set for a scorcher this summer! It’s nearly time to wheel out the barbie for its inaugural summer session. Ahead of relaxing in the sun, we’ve created the perfect summery salad recipe that will compliment any BBQ bonanza. Plus, it’s got CBD oil in it so you can get your dosage in a fresh way.
The Herb Somm inspired us with her Apricot, Watermelon & Rocket CBD Salad. But, we wanted to make it a bit more savoury - making a salad that everyone, from your 50 year old nan, to your 7 year old niece would enjoy.
Since most of us do not have time to spend hours in the kitchen, this quick recipe is delicious and effortless to make, combining two of our favourite summer treats: halloumi and beetroot.
1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
4 handfuls rocket leaves
2 cooked beetroots, chopped
4 drops of London Botanist CBD oil mixed with a large glug of olive oil
80g thinly sliced halloumi
80g pomegranate seeds
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
Handful mint leaves
Few sprigs of dill, chopped
- Put the sliced onion in a bowl. Cut the peel and pith from the oranges, then segment over the onion bowl to catch any juice.
- Put the rocket onto plates and dot over the beetroot and oranges.
- Fry the halloumi in the pan for about 30 seconds each side until golden.
- Stir the pomegranate into the onions and spoon this over the rocket, then top up with the halloumi.
- Drizzle over your CBD oil infused olive oil
- Scatter with the pumpkin seeds, mint and dill.
All products advertised herein by Farm CBD are not in any shape or form advertised for sale as medicinal products. We are not medical practitioners, so for legal purposes, we are unable to give out advice on CBD or any particular condition.
It is for this reason we advise all customers to research CBD and always consult your health advisers and medical practitioners before taking any of these products.
Farm CBD does not manufacture, distribute or sell any product that violates the United Kingdom ‘Misuse of Drugs Act 1971’.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are in compliance with local legislation. The content of this website has not been evaluated by the FSA/o MHRA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any diseases.