Did you know that vaping CBD is one of the easiest methods available to consume the beneficial properties of CBD? However, getting started can be a daunting task for inexperienced vapers as there are so many different types of vapes and CBD available. So where do you start?
Firstly, it’s good to do your research by understanding the benefits and equipment required when vaping CBD.
What are the benefits of vaping CBD?
- Fast absorbing. This is because it is absorbed into the body through your bloodstream, rather than your digestive system. Many users report that they feel the effects more quickly than with other methods of taking CBD. This is one of the main reasons CBD vape oil has become so popular in today’s society.
- Remain discrete. Vaping CBD doesn’t give off a strong smell and creates little smoke.
- Convenience and Portability. Vaping devices are small enough to fit into your pocket or purse and vaping has seen such widespread popularity that people are unlikely to question you about the substance you are vaping or why you are taking it.
What equipment do I need?
All vapes have four basic components: a battery, a heating element (also known as an atomizer), a mouthpiece and a chamber to hold the material to be vaped. The heating element vaporizes whatever material it comes in contact with in the chamber and the user inhales the vapor through the mouthpiece.
There are two specific styles of vapes that are most commonly used for vaping CBD.
- Pen-Style vape used for concentrates. It consists of a chamber with a metal heating coil in the bottom that vaporizes concentrated CBD isolate placed directly on the coils.
- Tanks require e-liquid, a mixture of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, flavourings and CBD. The heating coil inside is filled or wrapped with cotton, nylon or silica wick to absorb the e-liquid into the coils. There are two variation of tank style vapes:
- i) Disposable vapes (also known as ‘cartomizers’ because they use prefilled, disposable cartridges).
- ii) Refillable tank. This version allows the user to control what material is used in the vape and what chemicals are consumed.
With the above information, you should be able to make a more informed and safe decision about how to consume your CBD. It is important to continue doing more research. For users who don’t mind waiting or are are in need of external relief, edibles, capsules and creams provide a great alternative to vaporizing. What’s so great about CBD is the ease in which it can be added to almost anything that people consume.
Here at Farm CBD, we have a wide range of Vape E-Liquids and Vaporizers available (along with replacement screens and maintenance kit). If you do have any questions about vaping CBD, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or come and visit us in store, we are more than happy to help!
All products advertised herein by Farm CBD are not in any shape or form advertised for sale as medicinal products. We are not medical practitioners, so for legal purposes, we are unable to give out advice on CBD or any particular condition.
It is for this reason we advise all customers to research CBD and always consult your health advisers and medical practitioners before taking any of these products.
Farm CBD does not manufacture, distribute or sell any product that violates the United Kingdom ‘Misuse of Drugs Act 1971’.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are in compliance with local legislation. The content of this website has not been evaluated by the FSA/o MHRA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any diseases.